Friday 4 October 2013

Uses of Aloe Vera - Part 3

Here are some other benefit of Aloe Vera and its uses as a quick cure to various kind of diseases.

1. Asthma: Boil aloe vera leaf and breath in the vapour, do it repeatedly and take the water gradually.

2. Nose Bleed: Drop the gel of aloe vera into the nostril and it will automatically stop.

3. Constipation: Cut aloe vera leaf in water for 12 hrs, then take it little by little, you can put kafura for preservation.

4. Pimples: Use aloe vera gel to rub the face twice a day, after bathing.

5. Pile: Take aloe vera gel in the morning before breakfast and at night after meal, then take a lot of water from time to time.

6. Menstrual Pain/Problem: Prepare aloe vera with lime juice, take a shot twice a day, for one week.

7. Stomach Ulcer: Prepare aloe vera gel and honey together, take a shot, 3 times daily.

8. Partial Stroke: Mistletoe (Afomo onisana) helps to calm down the electrical activity of the brain, so make an infusion of mistletoe and cut raw aloe vera into it. Take a shot, 3 times daily.

9. Mouth Tartar: Put Aloe Vera gel in your mouth for 3 to 5 minutes and spit it out. Do this several times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

Ryan Archer said...

Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified  to this

John Williams said...

I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hours the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief!
Contact Dr Utu on;
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2347032718477

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes