Friday 8 November 2013

Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree

Imagine a tree in your yard that may meet all of your nutritional wants, beware of you medicinally, and purify your water for you. This tree truly exists. for hundreds of years, the natives of northern Bharat and lots of components of Africa have best-known of the various edges of Moringa oleifera. Its uses square measure as distinctive because the names it's best-known by, love clarifier tree, horseradish tree and golden shower tree (referring to the massive drumstick formed pods) and in geographical region it's known as "mother's best friend”. just about each a part of the tree are often used. Native solely to the foothills of the range, it's currently wide cultivated in Africa, Central and South America, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia and therefore the Philippines. This tree, tho' very little best-known within the Western world, is nutritionary dynamite. There are actually many uses for this tree.

The immature pods square measure the foremost valued and wide used of all the tree components. The pods square measure very wholesome, containing all the essential amino acids at the side of several vitamins and alternative nutrients. The immature pod are often devoured raw or ready like inexperienced peas or inexperienced beans, whereas the mature pods square measure typically deep-fried and possess a peanut-like flavor. The pods conjointly yield thirty eight - four-hundredth of non-drying, edible oil called mount Oil. This oil is evident, sweet and odourless, and ne'er becomes rancid. Overall, its nutritionary worth most closely resembles vegetable oil. The thickened root is employed as a substitute for horseradish though this can be currently discouraged because it contains alkaloids, particularly moriginine, and a bacteriocide, spirochin, each of which might prove fatal following body process. The leaves square measure devoured as greens, in salads, in vegetable curries, as pickles and for seasoning. they'll be pounded up and used for scouring utensils and for improvement walls. Leaves and young branches square measure relished by stock. The Bark are often used for tanning and conjointly yields a rough fiber. The flowers, that should be au gratin, square measure devoured either mixed with alternative foods or deep-fried in batter and are shown to be wealthy in K and metal.

In developing tropical countries, Moringa trees are accustomed to combat deficiency disease, particularly among infants and nursing mothers. 3 non-governmental organizations particularly - Trees for all times, Church World Service and academic considerations for Hunger Organization - advocate Moringa as “natural nutrition for the tropics.” Leaves are often consumed fresh, cooked, or kept as dried powder for several months without refrigeration, and without loss of nutritional worth. Moringa is particularly promising as a food supply within the tropics because the tree is fully leaf at the tip of the dry season when different foods are usually scarce. Analyses of the leaf composition have disclosed them to possess vital quantities of vitamins A, B and C, calcium, iron and protein. in line with Optima of Africa, Ltd., a group that has been operating with the tree in United Republic of Tanzania, "25 grams daily of Moringa Leaf Powder can provides a child" the subsequent suggested daily allowances:

Protein forty second, calcium a hundred and twenty fifth, magnesium sixty one, potassium forty first, Iron 71%, vitamin A 272%, and vitamin C twenty second. These numbers are notably astounding; considering this nutrition is accessible when other food sources is also scarce.

Scientific research confirms that these humble leaves are a powerhouse of nutritionary worth. Gram for gram, Moringa leaves contain: SEVEN times the vitamin C in oranges, fourfold the calcium in milk, fourfold the vitamin A in carrots, double the protein in milk and thrice the potassium in bananas.

The Moringa tree has wonderful use medicinally both as preventative and treatment. a lot of of the proof is anecdotal as there has been very little actual research project done to support these claims. India's ancient tradition of Ayurveda says the leaves of the Moringa tree stop three hundred diseases. One area during which there has been vital research project is the reported antibiotic activity of this tree.

This is clearly the area within which the preponderance of proof - both classical scientific and anecdotal proof - is overwhelming. The scientific proof has currently been obtainable for over fifty years, although a lot of of it is utterly unknown to western scientists. within the late 1940’s and early 1950’s a team from Republic of India identified a compound they referred to as pterygospermin. This group was conjointly able to demonstrate its mode of antimicrobial action within the middle 1950’s. Field reports and ecological studies form a part of a rich ancient drugs history claiming effectivity of leaf, seed, root, bark, and flowers against a range of dermal and internal infections. In 1964 alternative active compounds were isolated and tested in-vitro, and these studies, along side experimental studies give a really plausible mechanism of action for the centuries of claims of effectivity. sadly, because several of the reports of antibiotic effectivity in humans aren't supported by placebo controlled, randomized clinical trials, Western medical prejudice leaves the Western world blind to Moringa’s antibiotic properties.

Another area of traditional knowledge that analysis supports is in cancer treatment. Moringa species have long been recognized by folks drugs practitioners as having worth in the treatment of tumors. Studies examined certain compounds for their cancer preventive potential. Recently 2 of those compounds were shown to be potent inhibitors of activation of lymphoblastoid (Burkitt’s lymphoma) cells. one in all of these compounds conjointly stifled tumors in mice bred to be vulnerable to tumors. In another study, Bharali and colleagues examined tumour hindrance following intake of drumstick (Moringa seedpod) extracts. during this mouse model, including appropriate positive and negative controls, a dramatic reduction in skin tumors was incontestable . a lot of rigorous study is needed so as to realize level of proof needed for full medical endorsement of Moringa as, during this case, a cancer preventative plant.

After the oil is extracted from the pods, the seed-cake remaining contains the active elements for removing turbidness (solid particles) from water. because bacteria adhere to the solids, this seed-cake conjointly effectively removes bacterium. At the Thyolo Water Treatment Works in Republic of Malawi, Africa, 2 researchers from the University of Leicester, England, have worked on substituting moringa seeds for alum to get rid of solids in water for drinking. Not only were the tests successful in removing the maximum amount of solid material as alum, however the seeds used were "purchased from eager villagers in Nsanje Region in Malawi" (Folkard and Sutherland, 1996. Not only is Moringa oleifera as effective as aluminum sulphate (alum) in removing suspended solids from mirky water, it has a significant advantage. because it may be made domestically, "using Moringa instead of alum would save foreign exchange and generate farm and employment financial gain." The potential for Moringa to make a new marketplace for a community is there, and studies and projects are happening examining this potential. Use of this natural substance would conjointly take away a supply of aluminum contamination.

This tree is really a “miracle” tree providing hope; nutritionally, medicinally and economically to devastatingly poor third world countries. it has only recently begun being used as a supplement in a juice type and in pulverized leaf tablets.

7 comments:

DAVID ALLEN said...

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Eric said...

TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

Johnson said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

Johnson said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

Joy Smith said...

I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
CALLING +2347032718477
WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

VERA CHLOE said...

𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

Ryan Archer said...

Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified  to this

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes